From conception to birth to post-natal counselling, they bring a holistic approach to birth debriefing
This training aims to equip practitioners with the tools and training to offer birth debriefing sessions for couples or individuals.
This course explores:
- Somatic understanding of trauma
- Unpacking a birth experience
- The impact of the current system and support
- Understanding trauma and what it can look like
- The art of emotional safety and holding space
- Tools for healing for parents and baby
- Exploring our own stories and bias
- Exploring when a referral is necessary
CPD points available.
Frequently asked questions:
We will have 3 online sessions either during the 3 month longer courses or after the 5 day intensive. The online sessions give everyone the opportunity to ask questions or reflect on their learning.
Everyone also receives a 90-minute one-on-one session with either B or Lael throughout the training.
Meet Lael and Bernadette
Supporting mothers like you is our passion. We’re here to support you through your parenting journey and help you find joy, connection and compassion.